The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The New Ford GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh it's legal and effective.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
For those watching the NASCAR championship race, there were some good shots of the Ford GT driving underneath a giant American flag on-track, as well as a nice burnout shot of it leaving pit road to participate in the pace lap prior to the start of the race... (NO PICS from me)

Got to see the race version and a sweet production model at the L.A. Auto show on Sunday. I must have spent an hour looking over the cars along with the GT350's. What a day!

With that story being dated April 1...

And I think that photo is some sort of file photo with the Ford Racing sticker on it vice Ford Performance. I think it's either old, photoshopped, or both.

I still see them using the 3.5L V6

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Berol said:
With that story being dated April 1...

And I think that photo is some sort of file photo with the Ford Racing sticker on it vice Ford Performance. I think it's either old, photoshopped, or both.

I still see them using the 3.5L V6

Damn. I did not pick up on this as a possible April Fools gag.

Must be getting old.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel