The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Paddock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Cordenons, Italy
I am Greg, from Ohio, living/working in Italy since 1996 (retired USAF). My first Mustang was a 2017 GT350 that I bought NOV 19 with 18k miles that I traded in with 27k miles JAN 23 for a 2020 GT350 with 4.3k miles. My other toy is a 2001 Ducati 996S that I bought new directly from Borgo Panigale, the Ducati factory in Bologna Italy. Other than that there is nothing to add really, except for the fact that I absolutely love both of my toys and it’s impossible to refrain from “spirited driving” on the twisty roads of Italy.

18D5196D-531D-4F23-B6BF-E4B48064DEF3.jpeg

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
Welcome! That looks like your on Aviano? I was stationed at Camp Darby down in Pisa for 4 years and did ALS at Aviano back in 2013. I do miss riding my bike over there. I also have a soft spot for 2 wheeled Italians, I currently have a 2020 Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel