The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 The Scarlet Witch (Scarlet for short) Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Has the Scarlet Witch met the Albuquerque Stripper yet?? . With their salvage roots, I think they’ll get along nicely. @PaddyPrix

Welcome to TMO from a fellow SoCal track rat -check out the events section and I’ll be sure to connect with you at the next event.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Welcome to TMO from a fellow SoCal track rat -check out the events section and I’ll be sure to connect with you at the next event.
Actually, I believe we were all out at the last NASA meet at Buttonwillow. I was in 4, 67GTA was in 3, and Chad was in 2. I was making strange faces because I was right behind him at the Cali Photography booth on Sunday as they were closing up, recognizing him from the Facebook posts. Anyhow, happy to see another SoCal track rat on here, and another salvage one too. Sounds like you've got some solid plans laid out for it, here's hoping tracks keep and stay open to allow us to get back to our much needed seat-times.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The only thing I noticed is you said there was nothing done to the exterior in your build thread.............looks to me like your dressed up Scarlet with quite a few accessories and no worries we won't covet your pretty lady, just let us know about her cosmetics, ha,ha.

She does look pretty and what was wrong they she was salvaged? Great that there is a good group of TMO members already in your area to hang with at the Track!

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
The only thing I noticed is you said there was nothing done to the exterior in your build thread.............looks to me like your dressed up Scarlet with quite a few accessories and no worries we won't covet your pretty lady, just let us know about her cosmetics, ha,ha.
Hey pal, it's what's on the inside that counts :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel