The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

the schedule is about to murder me.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just jotted this down for the wife, then I realized how doomed I really am from August 20 to October 19th.
If you guys are at any of those races, stop by..and bring me some Black Rifle Coffee

4OBQmIyl.jpg

I might be able to swing by at road America what team will you be with?

August 1, IMSA Kohr Performance /Astin Martin
Oct 2-11, SCCA runoffs Phoenix Performance.
I have to warn you, if you come by at the runoffs you might end up with something to do, there will be 7 or more cars, but you'll learn a lot.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I can round up all the SoCal TMO members for the Sept 5th at Laguna, if you can get us tickets :)
Also Oct 31 at my ol' home has me insanely jealous, that is just probably the best time to be there. No doubt you'll have Bruce MacInnes roaming and repeating his stories, still funny the 400th time.

August 1, IMSA Kohr Performance /Astin Martin
Oct 2-11, SCCA runoffs Phoenix Performance.
I have to warn you, if you come by at the runoffs you might end up with something to do, there will be 7 or more cars, but you'll learn a lot.
Awsome I’ll probably bring my kids up for august but if you need help in October I could probably swing up there without them. Not going to lie I would be pretty excited to help I used to work for a vintage team full time prepping and maintaining vintage gt350s, lolas, chevrons and what not when I was 17-22 full time and I sure do miss it best job I’ve ever had.

I can round up all the SoCal TMO members for the Sept 5th at Laguna, if you can get us tickets :)
Also Oct 31 at my ol' home has me insanely jealous, that is just probably the best time to be there. No doubt you'll have Bruce MacInnes roaming and repeating his stories, still funny the 400th time.

you can't pry tickets out of their cold dead hands. IMSA is tight with them.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
you can't pry tickets out of their cold dead hands. IMSA is tight with them.
Yeah, I thought as much, but you never know if you never ask.

Probably all for the best anyhow, I'm only getting 4.5 mpg nowadays and while the backseat isn't as cramped as it once was, that cage can't be comfortable.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Yeah, I thought as much, but you never know if you never ask.

Probably all for the best anyhow, I'm only getting 4.5 mpg nowadays and while the backseat isn't as cramped as it once was, that cage can't be comfortable.
I’d call shotgun, but I’m not sure it’s any more comfortable than the back row!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel