The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Thermal Club Racetrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Grant 302 said:
Now you see why I'd jump at even the slightest possibility of an invite! And why I need to make mo' money!! Aside from the usual reasons...
Let's go...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
That would make a great TMO day...I think most would go just to experience that awesome track.
Plus, it would be new to all so very few would have the experience advantage......Just Treynor and Grant, right?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
treynor said:
Just to be clear, *I* am not a Thermal member either. R3 Motorsports, who support our Challenge cars, are however...

Understood...but is there a limit on the number of guests? Does R3 Motorsports have group events there?

All I got is a guy I know who knows a guy... Not looking hopeful right now. :'(

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Grant 302 said:
Understood...but is there a limit on the number of guests? Does R3 Motorsports have group events there?

All I got is a guy I know who knows a guy... Not looking hopeful right now. :'(
No limit on guests per day, just per quarter for each driver.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel