The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Times They Are A-Charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Drag Strip
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Vancouver, Washington
The green insanity suicide cult is going to be very displeased when virtually all of the announced draconian policies are either rescinded or kicked down the road. That said, I do like my EV- as a 4th vehicle.

FB, I agree Too much Too soon isn't the answer we need.....But I also agree that something needs to be done soon to head off where this planet is headed.It's a global issue that needs everyone's concern.........that's not happening right now.........I hope everybody wakes up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
CNBC noted in Business News today that Toyota's Hybrid/EV sales were up almost 64%! I still predict that the Hybrid market will increase in coming years as EV purchases will be so dependent on Charging Station infrastructure. Toyota has noted their commitment to Hybrids over pure EVs and it appears it may already be paying off. The future will be EV, Hybrid, and ICE for quite awhile as Infrastructure issues will need to be strengthened and fully addressed ( primarily Charging Stations and the Power Grids themselves ).

Just an observation and surprisingly I am not anti any of the propulsion methods , simply stating my personal opinion on what is likely to occur instead of all the supposed set in stone dates for full EV conversion.

TMO Supporting Vendors