The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Yelow Blaze with White Stripe Boss is heading back to Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well guys, its been a busy week for myself and a very good friend of mine. We have reached a deal to "Repatriate" the only 2012 Boss 302 that was produced in Yellow Blaze with White Accents and Stripes. I'm very excited that this car is coming back to Canada, and will be in its new home shortly. My friend purchased the car today and he hopes to have it here next week. It will find its self in a stable of 3 other Boss', my 2013 Race Red Boss, my 2012 Ingot Silver Laguna Seca, and my friends 2012 Competition Orange with White stripe Boss. I will post some pictures when it arrives and later with its stable mates.

Very cool. I hope your friend got a good deal.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
IMHO it was a great deal for a one of one car. I was surprised it went for such a bargain when it crossed the auction block in early January.

Well guys, its been a busy week for myself and a very good friend of mine. We have reached a deal to "Repatriate" the only 2012 Boss 302 that was produced in Yellow Blaze with White Accents and Stripes. I'm very excited that this car is coming back to Canada, and will be in its new home shortly. My friend purchased the car today and he hopes to have it here next week. It will find its self in a stable of 3 other Boss', my 2013 Race Red Boss, my 2012 Ingot Silver Laguna Seca, and my friends 2012 Competition Orange with White stripe Boss. I will post some pictures when it arrives and later with its stable mates.
Well, any pix...?

I've been blessed with never having a front tag on my Boss and never having LE hassle me about it. I did purchase the no-hole tag bracket years ago but never put it on (It's behind the driver's seat with plate attached if I ever do have to plead my case). I don't want to spoil the beauty of my ride................

We had the Yellow White Stripe Boss 302 out for coffee last night with our local Mustang Group in my home town. It did get a lot of attention. My 13 Boss and my 03 Mach are also in the pic. There where about 35 Mustangs out.

IMG_0961.jpg
just one (off ctr) pic of the YB BOSS302, surely the 1of1 deserves better? more pix plz.

Last edited:
We had the Yellow White Stripe Boss 302 out for coffee last night with our local Mustang Group in my home town. It did get a lot of attention. My 13 Boss and my 03 Mach are also in the pic. There where about 35 Mustangs out.

IMG_0961.jpg
RR2334- are you and '12 YB w/white livery planning on attending the 2019 Ford Nationals in Carlisle PA this 5/31 - 6/2? they are celebrating 50yrs of BOSS.

It's registered to go. Hopefully our plan comes together.
RR2334 - thx for replying back, good to hear the '12 YB w/white livery plans on making an appearance, looking forward to seeing it in person. surprised it was not pictured in the "Featured Vehicles Display Tent" collection. which one pf yours are you bringing down, '12 RR or '12 IS/LS?
other 1 of 1 BOSS302s i hope make an appearance are; '12 SBY/PJ, '12 GB/LS, '12 MB/Hennessey Ed, '13 SG/M and '13 RC/M.
i see Ford Nationals just posted Don Farr will be there promoting his new book "BOSS Mustang 50 Yrs" release date in April.
wonder how many '69, '70 & '71 BOSSs will trek out... can't wait!
9780760364604_p0_v1_s600x595.jpg
DSCN4762.JPG3034037704_c3c6c17926_o.jpg

Planning on bringing my 2013 Race Red to the event. Should be about a dozen of us heading down, but I expect some plans to change. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Didn't register the Yellow/White for the display as l am not 100% sure I can get it there. The owner is a little anal about putting miles on it, so we are trying to arrange transport.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors