The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Things to do with a Boss in Gastonia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I took the Boss on a 700 mile road trip. I'm visiting friends in Gastonia NC. I've been here with the Boss less than 24 hours. So far, I found a car show where they gave me this:
-B952-4A1C-907A-03AACD4D96CB-3825-000004E1402040BE.png

I also found a friend with a Boss to go riding with:
-8EEE-4C5B-A9E9-804AB1928636-3825-000004E19891F6E3.png

I'll be here for the week but it will be hard to beat the Boss related activity of the first 24 hours. ;D

Nice! I live the Kannapolis/Concord Area (About 25 min. from Charlotte, lots of great shows in the area, let me know the next time you come up this way and we can meet up somewhere...

I was hoping to catch a test and tune at ZMax drag way while I was here but I can't find their schedule online. I let my friend drive the Boss today and he was suitably impressed.

LOL I thought Gastonia was was in Eastern Europe! Congratulations.

NFSBOSS said:
LOL I thought Gastonia was was in Eastern Europe! Congratulations.

Haha, yeah, right next to Estonia.

I thought this was going to a take on "you might be a redneck if" a Jeff Foxworthy skit, since he was from Gastionia. I grew up I Charlotte and by brother lived in Shelby for a while. I know the area.

TMO Supporting Vendors