The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thinking about selling her

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Sell it if you want to, or don't. What can anyone else here possibly post to influence your decision? :-\

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
1fastang said:
I use to use this analogy on a motorcycle forum but it applies to this Boss 302 forum as well.
coming to a Boss 302 forum asking if you should sell your car is like walking into a bar and asking if you should stop drinking.

That is funny. Also advertising wheels for sale on the Boss forum with the disclosure that "they will not fit over Brembo brakes".

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
1fastang said:
I use to use this analogy on a motorcycle forum but it applies to this Boss 302 forum as well.
coming to a Boss 302 forum asking if you should sell your car is like walking into a bar and asking if you should stop drinking.

It's more like a guy asking a bunch of guys if he should get a sex change...

1fastang said:

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors