The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This could turn out real bad for me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey Guys,

Well - I think I may do something very stupid... I thought about doing a vanity plate for my 2013 sby boss and was playing around with the options. I'm allowed 7 characters here in California. My favorite one so far is...

PULMOVR

pull me over - am I completely nuts or is that funny?

KDR-1 said:
Why don't you get a bumper sticker that reads " I question authority" in case the plate doesn't bring you enough attention. Lol ;D ;D

haha totally... maybe I'll buy a yellow boss, oh wait!

I read it as "pull mover". If you like it go for it. I can tell you from experience that your tag is not the reason you will get pulled over, if you do get pulled over.

cbj5259 said:
I read it as "pull mover". If you like it go for it. I can tell you from experience that your tag is not the reason you will get pulled over, if you do get pulled over.
Unless your tag is something dumb like 11I1II1 or 888B8BB or S55SS55

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Well I read it as intended. Yeah, not a good idea. The plate will set the mood for the conversation that will take place after you get pulled over and judging by the experiences that I have had lately, you don't want to make it any worse in my opinion...

John

I don't think it is funny. But if you like it. I'd get a different plate and maybe a custom plate frame that says Pull Me Over if you are dead set.

Bay Area
you already get enough attention in the car. Do something related to the car. I got VE110 and when I got pulled over I explained to the officer what it was and how it is the volumetric efficiency of the heads and he was impressed. And let me go.

You dont need more attention brought to you by the POPO

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: This could turn out real bad for me...

Theviking said:
Friend got pulled over with a BLWNPNY license plate on his Mustang and the cop thought it said blow up NY. Was definitely an eye-opening moment.
Omg. Haha

I can vouch for setting the mood after you get pulled over ... ...

Kinda says wise ass all over it .... and they would be right :)

IMG_0110.jpg

I passed on the plate haha - don't need the attention... I'll probably end up getting something referencing the build number I have. Thanks fellas.

TMO Supporting Vendors