The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This picture is just to funny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
554128_10151005450007556_1814811522_n.jpg

CrashTex

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow
Hahahahaaaa!!! Not that I don't love Prius owners.... But I strongly believe they should focus less on saving the environment, and more on saving the left lane.

For those of us who know what it's for.

There's a special place called Camry Hell-- it's for those of us who misbehave in our cars... It's being behind a Camry/Prius/Highlander on a beautifully twisty mountain road.... Or having ANYWHERE to be while 2 Camrys (Camries?) pace each other in the left and right lanes... At exactly 1 mph below the speed limit.

We've all been there.

Dislaimer: Nope. I meant every word of it.

Nice first post ;D

Here, it is minivans, Ford Rangers, convertible Mustangs, anything VW, and Prii that are the main offenders up in the fun mountain roads. Yeah, two Fords... though last time I got caught in the rain there was a guy in a new Mustang GT convertible with the top down taking the corners like a boss. And it was raining pretty hard.

CrashTex said:
Hahahahaaaa!!! Not that I don't love Prius owners.... But I strongly believe they should focus less on saving the environment, and more on saving the left lane.

For those of us who know what it's for.

There's a special place called Camry Hell-- it's for those of us who misbehave in our cars... It's being behind a Camry/Prius/Highlander on a beautifully twisty mountain road.... Or having ANYWHERE to be while 2 Camrys (Camries?) pace each other in the left and right lanes... At exactly 1 mph below the speed limit.

We've all been there.

Dislaimer: Nope. I meant every word of it.

well I must say I just know exactly what you mean since 4:30PM TODAY

f****ing camry going 29 in a 40 MPH probably thinking it was a 30 MPH zone ->
let me tell you , it WAS INDEED 3 miles of HELL following that thing texting and bobbing like a fish in a pond !

TMO Supporting Vendors