The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thompson Speedway, CT - Thurs, Sept 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
I'm headed to Thompson again on Thursday, Sept 11th with Northeast Track Days.

Event is $250, and they have been running 2+ hours of track time in the past 2 events I have been to with them at TSMP. So far an excellent group.

Let me know if you're interested!

http://northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/home.html

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
DMichaels said:
I'm headed to Thompson again on Thursday, Sept 11th with Northeast Track Days.

Event is $250, and they have been running 2+ hours of track time in the past 2 events I have been to with them at TSMP. So far an excellent group.

Let me know if you're interested!

http://northeasttrackdays.com/ntd/home.html

Doing the NEQ one also ?

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
DMichaels said:
Yes but just Tuesday with them. Will you car be set? Quick fix his time I hope?

It should be ready. New tranny and a McLeod RXT. Third times a charm.

-Pete

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
PeteInCT said:
It should be ready. New tranny and a McLeod RXT. Third times a charm.

-Pete

Good call Pete - still can't believe your luck at the Glen... looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

I'm actually doing instructor training next Thursday at TSMP with Northeast Track Days - looking forward to getting into some instructing...

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
PeteInCT said:
Great idea. You'll do well!

Hope so - pass along some of what I've picked up over the years. Plus it should help with the budget to afford more brake pads. And tires. And gas. And oil. And....

TMO Supporting Vendors