The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thoughts on stripe kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been thinking about going with the gray LS stripes on my white '13 Boss. I drive my car a lot and my stripes are starting to chip and peel in areas. I don't want to eliminate them all together and look like a regular gt. Tossing around the idea and wanted to hear others opinions on this.

I always like silver and gray on white. I say go for it.

Sorry to hear your stripes are starting to fade. My stripes are still golden with 30K on the clock. I'm sure the '13 reflective stripes might have something to do with your problem? I would have liked reflective stripes on my Boss but it wasn't available on the 12's. I agree ...A Boss NEEDS it's stripes!!!!!

I've done a fair amount of the rallies and taken many road trips. I think that's why they are taking a beating. I'm really digging the gray I think.

Ford stripes are pretty expensive. I think there's a site that sells aftermarket stripes for our cars for a more reasonable price. Can't recall if they had '13/14 styles, but I do know they had '12 style reflective stripes.

Yeah I've seen them but I want the reflective, but you are correct. The Ford stripes are high. $1800ish unless we have a hookup on the forum. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
That should look great. I have bought a few sets of stripes from Bobwhitedecals.com and the quality is tip-top.
I actually just applied a fresh set of their '12 stripes to my car...

1ILoKpV.jpg

That should look great. I have bought a few sets of stripes from Bobwhitedecals.com and the quality is tip-top.
I actually just applied a fresh set of their '12 stripes to my car...

1ILoKpV.jpg

Are they reflective? I don't want to lose that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Mine are "just" gloss but as FD mentioned, they do offer reflective material for an additional cost. I think you will be out the door for $300 or so for reflective stripes.

TMO Supporting Vendors