The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Three More GT 350s allocated before the model line ends!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Got a call from my Manager Buddy at the Woodhouse Ford Store that has been selling a bunch of performance Mustangs. Ford contacted him and they are getting 3 more GT 350s and that is huge since the 2020 run is going to be quite slim. Sorry , things are a little sketchy , but I do know that one of the 350s will be a Heritage with the wide glide seats, as preferred by the many buyers who can't fit in the skinny Recaro seat, ha. He thinks another is orange, but the Ford computer system is down , so he can't check on the full particulars. Yeh, I know I no longer work there, but I do have ulterior motives, as I am going to go chat with my old Management and see if I could get a little Race Sponsorship money. Heh, a few more TMO members getting a new Stang from Woodhouse might help me out for some funds , right? The guy running the store knows I post on here and he has made sure members get great deals, since I helped start the Mustang program at this store ( we actually have 3 Ford Stores ). Will post next week the exact info on each extra GT 350 coming in , but drop me a note here ( under conversation ) or call my cell.

Heh, you are just helping a fellow member get some racing funds ( hopefully ), ha.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864

If I don't answer , just leave a text or message letting me know who you are in case I don't answer.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
MN
I've seen many 350's deeply discounted around my area of the country. Either the Covid economy, GT500 or the sheer numbers of cars out there have put a damper on things.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sure there are some bigger discounts, many on 2018s that are unsold ( or have weird equipment ), as well as certain 2019s, yet the 2020s are not overly prevalent in the marketplace. Woodhouse has been quite aggressive, anyway , are completely sold out, and hence they are getting a few of the very last 2020 GT 350s ( not there yet ). Some folks will snatch up the 2019s , or maybe the 2018s with substantial discounts , but it appears most of the track crazies want a 19 or 20 - being well aware of the improvements. I tell folks to drop me a note so I can make sure Mgmt. know the interested party is a TMO member, because they have been very competitive and understand gear heads want no stickers, no front plates, super care and feeding , etc.

The Store got 5 , sold two immediately and have three left ( incoming). As noted above one will be a Heritage Edition with the wider seats , and I am just not sure on the other ones coming --- though I think one is orange.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
MN
I should have specified `19 & 20's ... $5000-6000 off MSRP ... I consider that deep for a 350. The market will start drying up about the time the Mach I hits the floors.

TMO Supporting Vendors