The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Throwing some kudos to Optimum Performance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
I just wanted to post a shout out to one of TMO's sponsors, Optimum Performance, for their great customer service. I found myself in need of the small bolt that threads into the end of the sliding pins for a rear caliper on my S550. After contacting more than one dealer in my area I found that it would require ordering a caliper retaining kit for over $50 bucks just to get the one bolt.

I then remembered that Tim from Optimum Performance sells O.E. calipers with the high temp silicone dust boots and takes cores for credit. So I emailed him asking if he happened to have one lying around that I could purchase or if he new where I could find one.

A few hours later I get an email with a tracking number saying the bolt is on the way. It's customer service like this that keeps me coming back. It's hard to find good businesses that you like to deal with and I just wanted to give them a shout out to let people know.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Tim is our go to guy for brake parts. We have ordered a ton of stuff from Optimum Performance over the last few years, all with great prices and service.

I always like to hear our TMO vendors providing excellent customer service and adding value for our members.

TMO Supporting Vendors