Throwing some kudos to Optimum Performance

Discussion in 'TMO General Discussion Forum' started by Nvrfinished, May 15, 2019.

1. Nvrfinished

Nvrfinished TMO Advanced

I just wanted to post a shout out to one of TMO's sponsors, Optimum Performance, for their great customer service. I found myself in need of the small bolt that threads into the end of the sliding pins for a rear caliper on my S550. After contacting more than one dealer in my area I found that it would require ordering a caliper retaining kit for over $50 bucks just to get the one bolt.

I then remembered that Tim from Optimum Performance sells O.E. calipers with the high temp silicone dust boots and takes cores for credit. So I emailed him asking if he happened to have one lying around that I could purchase or if he new where I could find one.

A few hours later I get an email with a tracking number saying the bolt is on the way. It's customer service like this that keeps me coming back. It's hard to find good businesses that you like to deal with and I just wanted to give them a shout out to let people know.

2. TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS TMO Addict

That's what happens when a car enthusiast goes into the business of helping car enthusiasts.
    I have ordered parts from Tim's site. Will order more.

TymeSlayer likes this.
  3. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Gotta go Faster

Tim is our go to guy for brake parts. We have ordered a ton of stuff from Optimum Performance over the last few years, all with great prices and service.

TymeSlayer likes this.
  4. ArizonaBOSS

ArizonaBOSS Because racecar. Moderator

Tim/OP are great. He focuses on specialized products at a reasonable price. Best packaging I've seen so far, as well.

TymeSlayer likes this.
  5. TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...

Another really fine vendor here on TMO. Only the best for us!

VoodooBoss likes this.
  6. KRyn

KRyn TMO Intermediate

Wow, their S197 hubs are extremely well priced. When I pick up a set of 18x11 wheels I know who I will get accessories from.

SavetheManuals and ArizonaBOSS like this.
  7. VoodooBoss

VoodooBoss Rick Moderator

I always like to hear our TMO vendors providing excellent customer service and adding value for our members.

JeffV8 likes this.