The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Thunder hill west times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well got my second event this past weekend at thunder hill west, The next closest track to me other then Sonoma. Anyways I was able to drop my time by 2sec from my first visit with improvements to the car and me as a driver. I just wanted to know who else has run this short track and what times are you running the best I got was a 1:30.22 with traffic on track. I'm pretty sure I can get a 1:28 out of the car and myself.
I'm no pro by any means this was my 6th track event. thanks

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I'm surprised nobody has run it in the lap time thread: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6197.0

I've only run the 5-mile course when I was there (with LeMons). Excited to go back at some point with the BOSS. The West track is very technical. Hopefully someone that has driven it on its own will chime in.

ArizonaBOSS said:
I'm surprised nobody has run it in the lap time thread: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6197.0

I've only run the 5-mile course when I was there (with LeMons). Excited to go back at some point with the BOSS. The West track is very technical. Hopefully someone that has driven it on its own will chime in.

I know its a newer track so figured might not be as many people riding it. its very short track but I do like it. I will post my times in that section thanks

I've run the five mile a couple of times and didn't like the tight section on the West track. Good news is they added a bypass to omit the "boot" which is the part I didn't care for. Should be much better and faster with the bypass for our big heavy cars.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel