The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tiger hood on the street & rain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi,
I have not see the Tiger hood in person, but I am considering driving 200 miles to look at a Boss for sale that has a Tiger hood.
If I buy the car it will not be my daily driver.
I don't want to skip an event because it might rain, going to or returning from.
Do any of you running tiger hoods have an issue with rain on you CAI or electronics?
The car I am considering is a 2012.

If it has the stock airbox it should not be a problem. If it has an Airaid intake they make a cover for it and you'll need to call them directly for the part.

BTW there's a really nice 2012 for sale at the link in my signature. It has a new motor too. ;)

I've driven mine in the rain (with stock air box)and have no issues.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors