The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tiretab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.tiretab.com/

Here's a website that compares the best tire prices from a bunch of popular tire websites.

Jza1736 said:
http://www.tiretab.com/

Here's a website that compares the best tire prices from a bunch of popular tire websites.

Thank you very much for spreading the word =)

If anyone has any questions or feedback please feel free to let me know.

Thanks to everyone who visited the site and searched for tires. You guys helped make our first month a good one.

tiretab said:
Thanks to everyone who visited the site and searched for tires. You guys helped make our first month a good one.
Anyway to get our members a discount?

I just checked the price on Hankook RS3's and Onlinetires.com came up the cheapest but I'm not familiar with them. Has anyone purchased from them before and if so how was your buying experience?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:

I just checked the price on Hankook RS3's and Onlinetires.com came up the cheapest but I'm not familiar with them. Has anyone purchased from them before and if so how was your buying experience?

Thanks for the link, Rick! I just found out that these guys are local to me (~20 miles) and allow local pickups...now I gotta figure the difference in paying state tax...which, as you know, just went up for us :(

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:
Where? Remember I'm going to be down there in a couple of weeks.

http://www.onlinetires.com/contactus.php

OnlineTires
16201 Commerce Way,
Cerritos CA 90703
USA

And that's why I'm scrambling to find another set of rims/tires!

NFSBOSS said:

Sorry right now we don't have any deals in talk with any vendors. That doesn't mean its not possible.

I have purchased from them before. I recommend you call them to purchase your order. Unlike other places they don't specify whether the tires are instock or not. They are legit and have low prices.

BTW the sales tax is 9%

Just added a new vendor to the site and will have another one up next week along with some Continental models.

If you buy tires thru one of the vendors on our site please make sure to let them know that you came from TireTab during checkout. Thanks.

Presidents Day sale from Tire Buyer!
Save $30 on any set of 4 tires and Free Shipping!!

Check it out at www.tiretab.com

Instead of just having performance tires we just added 27 more tire models, most of them being street tires. You can now compare prices for your daily driver or a family car.

You can now also filter the Search By Size results by category (Competition, Performance and Street) and its now easier to find your size in the list.

Thanks to everyone that uses our site to compare tire prices.

Don't forget to check out TireTab when buying tires this summer. Even if you don't buy tires online use it to price match the local retailers =)

TMO Supporting Vendors