The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Titanium Brake Shields for GT350 - Group Buy for TMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Group Buy Pricing is as follows:

Retail for the fronts is $125, retail on the rears is $95

Group buy prices:
Front only $110 w/ free shipping
Front and rear combo $185 w/ free shipping

Please work directly with Nick at KNS Brakes. He can be reached at [email protected]

He requires a 50% deposit at order with the balance due at shipping in approximately three weeks.

The group buy price is only open for the first 30 sets of front and 20 sets of rear shields.

Previously:

I spoke with Nick from KNS Brakes about titanium brake shields for the GT350 fronts this morning. He said he can get them made if we can come up with an order for 25 sets. They will be 0.5 mm thick and a set of 4 shims would run approximately $140. He will put together a group buy price that is discounted for TMO members if we can get to 25 sets to get this product launched.

PLEASE post your interest so we can get the minimum required. These really saved my piston seals on the Boss.

I am definitely IN so just need 24 more ;D

I'm in

OK we have 36 people committed to the first batch. Nick thought he would have CAD drawings for both the front and rears in the next couple days. I'll update again as soon as I have ordering information.

8250RPM said:
If they offer rear ones I'm in for those too.
Also how do we get these? Will we contact them and mention the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good. I will be getting the rears too and it sounds promising that they will be available. I will post ordering info as soon as I get it.

Just wanted to give everyone an update. We were set back a few days, but should have something soon.....

"Hey sorry about the delay on this, our engineer has been out sick the past couple days and hasn’t got around to drawing this up since he’s been back. I have this on his list for tomorrow and will get back to you as soon as he has it finished up, thanks!"

Progress!!!

"So the drawing worked out just fine, we got them drawn up and cut a couple samples out of cardboard on our laser that I’m going to throw in the mail today for you to check out and make sure you’re happy with.

I’m still working on pricing, I should have that by the end of the day today once we figure out how many we can cut per sheet.

Thanks!"

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
cloud9 said:
Progress!!!

"So the drawing worked out just fine, we got them drawn up and cut a couple samples out of cardboard on our laser that I’m going to throw in the mail today for you to check out and make sure you’re happy with.

I’m still working on pricing, I should have that by the end of the day today once we figure out how many we can cut per sheet.

Thanks!"

Getting it done!!!!

Nick

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel