The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO 2017 DISCOUNT CODE FOR 15% OFF!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome!

That's awesome!

BTW, do you have any more of those spacers that you made for Darren's car so that the BMR A-Arm support brace could clear the Moroso pan?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
pufferfish said:
TMO2017

very original, right? hope everyone has a great 2017!
Awesome...is this a tire rack code or a blowfish code?
I looked at the BF site and although there is a tab for tires and wheels I didn't see any?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Sean said:
That's awesome!

BTW, do you have any more of those spacers that you made for Darren's car so that the BMR A-Arm support brace could clear the Moroso pan?
I only made the 1 pair. i could make another once the machine is freed up from the spring inventory stockup. send me an email. [email protected]

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Fabman said:
Awesome...is this a tire rack code or a blowfish code?
I looked at the BF site and although there is a tab for tires and wheels I didn't see any?
i have been pulling back from selling other manufacturer's product entirely. i am focusing on the manufacturing side.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
VoodooBOSS said:
Any new products for the S550? I think I have the fire extinguisher mount figured out and am considering making them myself. I'm happy to pass along the info to you. What I'm using now is a POS and rattles like crazy!
if i could sell my 2011, i want to get an s550 to start some real development on, but without one on hand, its really difficult. i am planning on a new fire extinguisher mount i hope to be able to apply to more than just one car. its a ways out though.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
ArizonaBOSS said:
Steve:

Have you thought about putting out a feeler if someone local to you is willing to loan you their S550 for a bit as a demonstrator?
i have reached out a number of times across various venues with virtually no response. the only way i got the s550 front tow hooks developed was because a customer ask for them. i get no love over here:(

Steve,

I've PM'ed, emailed, and called with no response. I'm hoping you still have wheels to sell!!! I bought four back in the fall and need more.

Thanks

Jake

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
jpt3 said:
Steve,

I've PM'ed, emailed, and called with no response. I'm hoping you still have wheels to sell!!! I bought four back in the fall and need more.

Thanks

Jake
Jake,
Sorry if I missed your inquiries. I had a few people ask and thought you were one that I had responded to. I no longer sell the TD line. I am focusing on manufacturing, so I have eliminated most of the other products. I know there is some limited stock available in the US warehouse. Another dealer should be able to get them for you.

pufferfish said:
Jake,
Sorry if I missed your inquiries. I had a few people ask and thought you were one that I had responded to. I no longer sell the TD line. I am focusing on manufacturing, so I have eliminated most of the other products. I know there is some limited stock available in the US warehouse. Another dealer should be able to get them for you.

Steve

I understand but I really need some. Could you please pm me or post who I could call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors