TMO At COTA?

Discussion in 'Track Days, Car Shows and Gatherings' started by VoodooBoss, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton TMO Addict

It would have to be at night in July ( hot times , literally ) in Austin,ha!!! Sounds cool ( or cooler ) but some of us older racers might have trouble staying up that late, ha.

March, April and May days all look good , just many of us waiting to see what the Regional race schedule is like?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    VoodooBoss likes this.
  2. Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton TMO Addict

Interesting to see that WEC is coming to COTA sometime in February as they have cancelled the event originally scheduled for Sao Paulo. No actual date is currently set , so this could impact the Open Track event scheduled by Feffman for this month. I don't think any of us were going to COTA then, but who knows if he will reschedule later if they need his timeframe............big outside chance we might have another date pop up if this occurs?

3. Fair

Fair Go Big or Go Home

Yea, after the recent WRL race at COTA they are closed for like 6 weeks, minimum. But it should be nice once they smooth out the sections where the bumps are and repave.

flyhalf likes this.
  4. TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS TMO Addict

Looks like the MVP Track Time event at COTA is now Oct 30-1 Nov.

honeybadger likes this.
  5. honeybadger

honeybadger TMO Advanced

I'm excited. Turn 10 and 18 are a bit rowdy right now. I also managed a lockup going into T1 because of the bump + cold tires + too much enthusiasm. Lap times should drop once they're done!

6. honeybadger

honeybadger TMO Advanced

Interesting. I've run the week before the F1 event, but not the week after. The week before is a complete cluster with very little paddock room. Hmmm