The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Decals available to order - finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Sorry for the delay on this. I just made the decal ordering page live. You will be placing orders directly with Erron at Sticky Vinyl Graphics (SVG). He will print each order as it comes in, and will mail it out to you. If you live outside the 50 contiguous United States, you'll have to contact Erron directly to arrange shipping. Here's a link to the page:

You can find it by going to the main navigation menu under Marketplace > TMO Merchandise > TMO Decals

I realize the prices are little high compared to your average decals, but this is mainly due to the one-off printing for each order. I could have ordered large batches of each decal and kept them on hand to make it cheaper, but I am so strapped on time I didn't want to lose control of the fulfillment process. Doing it this way is more efficient and it will allow me to offer more design options without having to order in bulk for each design. The downside is the higher price per decal order. Hope most will understand.

You'll see the QR Code decals I'm getting ready to make available too. ;)

And just so you all know, Erron at SVG is a big car guy and track enthusiast out in the Denver area. He prints decals for a lot of racing clubs and individuals who compete. I've been working with him for many years now, and enjoy supporting his efforts.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Sorry for the delay on this. I just made the decal ordering page live. You will be placing orders directly with Erron at Sticky Vinyl Graphics (SVG). He will print each order as it comes in, and will mail it out to you. If you live outside the 50 contiguous United States, you'll have to contact Erron directly to arrange shipping. Here's a link to the page:

You can find it by going to the main navigation menu under Marketplace > TMO Merchandise > TMO Decals

I realize the prices are little high compared to your average decals, but this is mainly due to the one-off printing for each order. I could have ordered large batches of each decal and kept them on hand to make it cheaper, but I am so strapped on time I didn't want to lose control of the fulfillment process. Doing it this way is more efficient and it will allow me to offer more design options without having to order in bulk for each design. The downside is the higher price per decal order. Hope most will understand.

You'll see the QR Code decals I'm getting ready to make available too. ;)

And just so you all know, Erron at SVG is a big car guy and track enthusiast out in the Denver area. He prints decals for a lot of racing clubs and individuals who compete. I've been working with him for many years now, and enjoy supporting his efforts.
Anyone have a photo of an installed TMO decal on their car - one of the current ones that I made available? I need to use one for an image for the merchandise page, preferably on a nicer car than mine.

TMO Supporting Vendors