The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Die Cut Vinyl Stickers are now available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Dear Forum Members,

As Rick has mentioned, we are about ready to make the forum official sticker available!. Everything you need to know can be found at http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/graphics_BMO.html. The price is $6.95 per pair which includes shipping. On the website you will see all ordering info as well as detailed installation instructions (http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/docs/DieCutStickerInstallation.doc) which helps insure that every installation is successful. I am happy to entertain orders for custom sizes or almost any custom design (single color only, see website for available colors). We can supply text based stickers in a variety of fonts as well as ones based on a graphic you can supply.

Please Note: I will be away for the Holidays down in the warmer climates until just before New Year. Submitting orders via PayPal now is fine but understand that I won't be able to work on fulfillment until after Christmas. Also, orders for the colors Golden Orange, Light Blue, Lime Green and Orange may have have an additional but slight delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteInCT

Connecticut
Re: BMO Die Cut Vinyl Stickers are now available

Hi guys,

I've just done a first run of some car numbers for the Boss (9 1/2" height, which fits well on the doors between the stripes on a '12 or over the stripe on a '13). I do not even have this up yet on the trackdaysolutions.com website. These are made of the same quality 6 yr. Oracal vinyl that the BMO logo sticker is made of. Price is $15.00 including shipping for two sets of two digit numbers (plus tax if in CT, US delivery).

We can do almost any font you wish, but the suggest HemiHead font (NASCAR like) is here:

HemiHead_zpsdb80a71f.png

If you have any other sticker needs for your car please email me at [email protected] and mention you are a BMO member. We can make just about any single color sticker (see color chart) in any font or based off of your supplied image (high res images are usually required).

Colors available are:
color_chart.png

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Guys,

I've added 2" and 4" track maps to (short ;-) list of available items via www.trackdaysolutions.com. Custom sizes are also available. If interested please see http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/graphics_trackmap.html for a full list of available tracks (there are almost 90 tracks currently defined in the US, Canada and Europe) and colors.

Note: On the BMO sticker page as well as the track map page you will now see an "Add to Cart" button. I am in the process of building out the back end of the website to allow direct purchases online vs. the use of email and you going onto the PayPal website directly. It's a lot of technical work that is taking some time so I appreciate your patience.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Golden Yellow is very close. I don't call it SBY on the website because I cannot prove its an exact match, although it looks that way when I compare the Oracal color chip on their website with the pics of SBY mustang's on Fords website. And I don't own or have access to am SBY.

In the same manner, Light Blue is a GB and Lime Green is a GHIG.

Thanks for asking!

Really appreciate it Pete. Once I get a few tracks under my belt this season, golden yellow decals will be ordered.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.

Debating on going with the orange or the white for the decals. Tough decision.

Smilieboy said:
Is it considered cheesy to leave the numbers up on the doors?

Personally, I prefer to remove them after track events and not street drive with them but I think this is up to the individual. If you like them on the car or hate having to remove and put new ones on after every track event, leave them on.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

To all,

I've added a new section to the Track Day Solutions website to support custom vinyl graphics requests. We can support single color, limited variations of multi-color stickers as well as implement your custom supplied graphics images. In the coming week or so I will have a page dedicated just for car numbers, but the following general submission page can be used for that purpose for now also. Please see the following web page : http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/graphics_custom.html

Thanks!
PeteinCT

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Black KR said:
Pete,
How close a match is the Red to the Race Red stripes on the 12 LS Boss. Looking for Race numbers. Thanks!

I'd be lying if I said it was an exact match, but it is so close that I don't think anyone will think it's anything else but an exact match. Here are some pics of my LS with the same color red. My sig has my numbers in HemiHead Italic font with the same red also.

BMO_tail_1_zps43138cb9.png
2012-09-29-1817.jpg

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Hi to all,

I've been getting a number of customer inquiries for front and rear windshield stickers so I've decided to create a special for BMO forum members. This info is not on www.trackdaysolutions.com.

** One windshield sticker sized for the Boss/GT/G500/V6 Mustang, front or rear, any saying using any available requested font: $25 + $5.50 shipping (sales tax on CT deliveries)

** Two windshield stickers sized for the Boss/GT/G500/V6 Mustang, front and rear, any saying using any available requested font: $42 + $5.50 shipping (sales tax on CT deliveries)

If interested please contact me at [email protected]

-Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Guys,

We have finally completed the online support for custom car numbers on our website with online payments supported. Please see http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/graphics_carnumbers.html. Through this form you can order track car numbers up to 3 digits/characters in length in up to 12 colors and in many font variations. Samples of each font can be displayed online. You may also order a 'shadow' set of numbers in a complementary color to attain a shadow effect during your sticker installation. If you have any questions please fell free to contact me at [email protected].

EDIT 1/18/13: I forgot the most important part, the discount code is TDSBMO if you didn't notice it in the screenshot below, for BMO members only please.

Thanks,
Pete
TrackDaySolutionsLogo_zpsca67c96e-1_zps393163a8.jpg

carnumbers_zps25b20d9b.jpg

I hear these stickers look terrific on helmets. ;)

IMG_8950.JPG
IMG_8952.JPG

Last edited:

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Here's a pic of a custom 2 color job just completed for a BMO member. I believe it's destined for his rear windshield.

FordDriveOne_zps528765c0.png

TMO Supporting Vendors