The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO discount on Cortex/JRi dampers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TX
I know a guy in the market for some of those fancy adjustable pogo sticks. Any idea if TMO members get a discount? :)

Thanks!

In the V6L
I know a guy in the market for some of those fancy adjustable pogo sticks. Any idea if TMO members get a discount? :)

Thanks!
Why don't you ask these guys?

TX
In the V6L
My understanding is I'm not in the right budget category for Penske shocks :)
I've had DA coilovers on two of my cars in the last decade or so. Look very carefully at the adjustment method before you commit. I can say with absolute assurance that having to put the car in the air and remove wheels is not remotely convenient when you have to adjust a damper setting. And you'll be doing a lot of adjusting until you find the right setup for each track you run. Just sayin...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I've had DA coilovers on two of my cars in the last decade or so. Look very carefully at the adjustment method before you commit. I can say with absolute assurance that having to put the car in the air and remove wheels is not remotely convenient when you have to adjust a damper setting. And you'll be doing a lot of adjusting until you find the right setup for each track you run. Just sayin...
I don’t need to put the car up with EC-7s or F14s to make adjustments to the rear dampers. Get the pin tool from JRi
Just sayin’.
I do agree with being certain of your commitment to learn how to adjust them…but disagree in the need to make track specific adjustments as suggested.

The DA units aren’t really for the lazy, dumb, or uninitiated. You should be fine.

What ride you putting these on? I have a set of MCS DA coil overs coming to market soon off my 2012 Boss 302. With Vorshag CC plates. 2 sets of springs for it as well. JRi are damn nice coil overs I would say though.

TX
What ride you putting these on? I have a set of MCS DA coil overs coming to market soon off my 2012 Boss 302. With Vorshag CC plates. 2 sets of springs for it as well. JRi are damn nice coil overs I would say though.
2017 GT350

TMO Supporting Vendors