The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO is 10 Years Young This Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone here who participates regularly and helps make this place what it is. Thanks to Rick for all the hard work he put in over the years, and to others who put the work in before him when it was BMO. With as many forums that I've seen die off in recent years, it's nice to see this one doing well, with plenty of new members signing up daily, and long time members who remain engaged, contributing content that will benefit others for years to come.

If anyone else would like to say a few words, be my guest. I'm still a relative newbie here.

1605584026184.png

Chris, A lot of us " Mustang" owners will be around here for ten yrs next yr...No names because I might forget somebody.....I've always had a good memory, but it's getting shorter as tyme wears on.........BMO/ TMO has always been a great place to visit and contribute to.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Hard to believe I joined so long ago. It shows my join date as Dec. 12, 2011. That was two weeks before I finally took possession of my brand new Boss. She and I have come a long way since then and I couldn't have done it without the great folks here. Congrats on your 10th anniversary TMO!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang, I joined Sept. 30, 2011 and I didn't even have a Boss 302 at that time, though a drive in a Ford Engineer's Black/Red LS at the Mustang Roundup in Hastings , Ne. convinced me I needed and soon. I had a jones for only a short while and I picked up George Ciamillo's ( MGW owner ) Comp Orange Boss 302. Big benefit was George had already done some fun mods and of course I had his gold standard CNC machined short throw shifter already installed for free, ha. I was not very active initially but really got into TMO after meeting so many cool Trackrats who were also members in good ( well questionable would likely be a better term , but I am following Koala Kai's new Mantra ) standing.

Such a great , fun, informative and often entertaining Forum and in a World often divisive for no apparent reason, this is a safe haven of sicko Machineheads who just wanna talk cars, breathe racing, check tire prices, and help others spend their money ( Grant is still the King of Helping others spend their money, ha ).

VoodooBoss , you done good and you got the right guy to take over , but there is one minor complaint I have, " Why so many pictures of all those dry high desert and cactus strewn race courses out West, where are the photos of the Mustangs, Shelbys, and Bosses at the Mustang Roundup ? ( heh, cars running around an alfalfa infield have some appeal also, ha )

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
10 years, wow! Those look like quite a few awesome events! I am a bit sad that I've only managed to make it to the infamous Chuckwalla event so far...I'm slackin! :eek:
Let the good times roll...

Bay Area
Wow, time flies. I’ve been a member since July 2012. I just recently purchased my Boss in June 2012 and found a few other forums and didn’t like them. I stumbled across this place and lurked for awhile while I learned about the Boss. Over the years I ended up making some good friends and even ended up buying Ricks GT350. Which, BTW has been my most fun car to date.

Bay Area
A Boss and A GT350.....Wow..Not too many get that lucky....all tho I may know of someone else.......IS there a TMS out there????
I sold the Boss. I did a back to back comparison and the Boss on coil overs and track set up just really sucked on the street. The GT350 did both track and street very well.

Plus my Boss was cursed in many ways so I had to let her go. I will get another in due time and do burnouts all day.

20180422_103730.jpg

GBMD0152.JPG

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
A Boss and A GT350.....Wow..Not too many get that lucky....all tho I may know of someone else.......IS there a TMS out there????
10:45 at night? You were up late last night Bob. Lol.
“Lucky”? Very much so. So is the wife.......no not just because she chose wisely years ago. :rolleyes:Because she also has a nice Mustang to enjoy on Sunny days.

0904A896-FEAB-44DA-80F6-87BAAAF29913.jpeg

D0FD521B-F941-4F10-88CB-D0A0E00655FE.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel