The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Is Now a Tire Rack Affiliate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Here is the direct link...I believe this will still go through TMO portal....yes?
<removed link>

Correct hyperlink-- http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-8231770-11960262-1469212524000 (ArizonaBOSS)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Ordered tires for my daughters mustang....yes, we all have mustangs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
ArizonaBOSS said:
Fabman now you have a donor car if you need to scrounge some last-minute parts >:D
There's nothing on there I can use...besides, she's pretty attached to that thing-I could never pry her fingers off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Let's see some photos of that fresh rubber mounted up!! >:D

Track season is coming soon for most of us--get your track tires in-house and mounted up now! :)

Why doesn't tire rack carry Nitto?
This might of been discussed already but i can't find any details on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMSBOSS said:
Chriss_302 said:
Why doesn't tire rack carry Nitto?

That would be nice. I also run Nittos. A business decision no doubt.

The best prices for Nittos I have found are at Discounttiredirect.com.

Anyone else have a different supplier?
I found decent prices over at tirebuyer.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Two years is a little soon. After Seven years it's a must do maintenance item. Desert sunshine will of course accelerate dry rot.
Also be sure to use Trailer Tires. A car tire is Not made to take the twisting and heat a trailer tire is subjected to.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
You may have noticed the Tire Rack ad towards the top of the page.
Please support TMO by purchasing your online tires, wheels and accessories with Tire Rack by first clicking on the ad and then when the new window opens place your order as you normally would.

This will not add any costs to your purchase and a small portion of your purchase will go to help support TMO.

You can purchase tires for your Mustang, street tires, track tires, wifes tires, tires for your tractor or for your Boeing 747. It's easy to do. Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks for your support.

If you cannot see the banner ad to click (as described below), please use this link: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-8231770-11960262-1469212524000

Please note that with the forum software update, the location of the Tire Rack link has moved--it is now on the right side of the main page, as shown below:

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-3-44-25-pm-png.png
Have fun and burn rubber!

Last edited by a moderator:

TMO Supporting Vendors