The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Is Now a Tire Rack Affiliate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Next month....25% off all HOOSIERS!

Let the stampede begin....

When you click on the link does it send you money or is it just if you buy the tires when you click on the link? If you get revenue from Ad traffic, I will click links all damn day long haha.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
When you click on the link does it send you money or is it just if you buy the tires when you click on the link? If you get revenue from Ad traffic, I will click links all damn day long haha.
Only a percentage of actual purchases--but thank you for your devotion :)

I have confirmed that the current price on the Michelin PSC2's is a new lower price but no guarantee on how long it will last. Click on the Tire Rack ad at the top of the page to order your tires from Tire Rack. We appreciate your support.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I'm still trying to use the old rubber....

drano38

Wayne
New shoes for the Boss arrived today. I called and talked to Luke--I want to stay with street tires rather than slicks. He said get Hankook Ventus R-S4. He got the sale with putting his name in the online order form, and TMO gets some help too.
So four 285/35/18 are on in the garage.
Ebay TPMS sensors and Dill VS-925B stems will be added to the Enkei 9.5x18 wheels this week or next.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel