The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Is Now a Tire Rack Affiliate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You may have noticed the Tire Rack ad towards the top of the page.
Please support TMO by purchasing your online tires, wheels and accessories with Tire Rack by first clicking on the ad and then when the new window opens place your order as you normally would.

This will not add any costs to your purchase and a small portion of your purchase will go to help support TMO.

If you need assistance call Luke Pavlik Ext. 4362 at Tire Rack and tell him you're a TMO member.

You can purchase tires for your Mustang, street tires, track tires, wifes tires, tires for your tractor or for your Boeing 747. It's easy to do. Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks for your support.

If you cannot see the banner ad to click (as described below), please use this link: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-8231770-11960262-1469212524000

VoodooBOSS said:
The ad is above the Cortex and rotating Google ads and should be visible in all browsers unless you have ad blocking on.

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.44.25 PM.png

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
That'll be easy, I spend a small fortune with tire rack every year.....I'll remember to use the link from here on.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
ArizonaBOSS said:
Excellent!

I am always on the hunt for good deals on tires for my Boeing.
....and my truck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
VoodooBOSS said:
Yes it includes everything on their website. Stock up!

Cool. Because they do sell more than just tires. Even got the dba rotors on clearance a while back. Shipping from their NV warehouse is really inexpensive for me.

Just ordered a set of Michelin OEM GT350R spec Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires (extra set for the R). They currently have them at a SUPER price. Even though I saw the deal price posted on another forum I remembered that TMO would get a little something if I went through the link posted here. Hope it helps. :)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
My Pirelli Scorpions land today for my Tremor....

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
BlazeYellow said:
Just ordered a set of Michelin OEM GT350R spec Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires (extra set for the R). They currently have them at a SUPER price. Even though I saw the deal price posted on another forum I remembered that TMO would get a little something if I went through the link posted here. Hope it helps. :)

Nice! If the price is right, this could be a good time to buy for others that have exhausted the factory tires!

Fabman said:
My Pirelli Scorpions land today for my Tremor....

Giddy up!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
And there it is....my new Pirelli Scorpion/TMO/Tire rack sponsored Ford Tremor....lol.

15871521_10154882727093535_1976230225861808124_n.jpg

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
VoodooBOSS said:
I want to thank Fabman and BlazeYellow for being the first TMO members to order their tires through Tire Rack and supporting TMO. I have one more TMO hat available for the next person who orders tires through the TMO link. Please post so I know who it is.
Say, that's a damn sexy hat right there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VoodooBOSS said:
I want to thank Fabman and BlazeYellow for being the first TMO members to order their tires through Tire Rack and supporting TMO. I have one more TMO hat available for the next person who orders tires through the TMO link. Please post so I know who it is.
Very cool!! I agree, that's a damn sexy hat right there....

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Cheeseburger day at SPECFAB with Kevin Patten and my sexy new TMO hat!

I did get a set of Rivals ordered though the link. I just had to use my Chrome browser. I guess I get a hat. I still have more tires to order though so TMO will get a little more support!! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors