The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Leadership Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Woah, DSMTuners, I haven't heard anyone talk about that board in years. I was over there early on in the early 2000's. I had a couple 4G63's. I tried logging on again a while back just for giggles and it didn't work, lol. That place surely was is a fountain of info and if you dared to ask one of the Prime Universe questions without searching, you were sure to regret it, lol.

I'm glad to see things moving forward.
”Prime Universe Questions” LOL! I always tried to get people to be respectful to people who didn’t search first but there were definitely some who were tough on those who asked common questions. We worked hard over the years to build some guides and FAQ resources to point the beginners to on that site to help alleviate some of the repetitive/common questions the everyone grew tired of answering daily/weekly. I was actually thinking of doing something similar here, as I noticed we have a lot of stickies in different forums that could be included.

It’s great to hear that some in here have heard of DSMtuners. I’m not surprised to see some other Mustang owners have come from that platform.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
By the way , Chris , I forgot to mention I knew my son would approve of your buy in as he runs a very mean EVO 9 in SCCA Solo Competition ( trophied in 3rd at the Nationals in his Class ) and has been on DSM tuners.com over the years. One of his best friends is a die hard Mitsubishi fan , so I guess now you will have both myself and Ryan Pemberton on one of your sites , ha.

I probably better wander over to DSMtuners occasionally now, too, since I do run his EVO at times -- yes , Dad is the official tire warmer, ha,ha.
Small world. Ryan sounds familiar. I’ll have to look him up. We don’t have a lot of Evo owners on DSMtuners but there are certainly a few, since the Evo is the DSM’s more popular cousin. Many of the Evo owners out there were former DSM owners.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
He is often more of a lurker than a poster like his Dad , but I know he has gotten some insight from your Forum. I know his good friend Jason has spent a lot more time over there as he is a Mitsu maniac,ha.

I am excited you will be covering two cars we both enjoy -- heck , no bones about it , I love racing his EVO in the Autocrosses we have around here ( since we run at the same site as the Nationals in Lincoln ).

Hello Rick and Welcome Chris,
I am relatively new to the TMO Brotherhood and want to say it is by far the best Mustang forum I have been on. The monitoring for mature content has been superb. Bill Pemberton brought me on board and I want to thank him also. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the members who offered their support and recommendations during my adventure. I have met alot of great people thru this website and hope to meet more in the future.
Thanks again Rick and Chris.
Aloha,
Kona Bob

drano38

Wayne
Rick, Thanks for creating this great forum, and I'm proud to say I was on early member. Learned a ton from everyone here since the Boss is my first track car.
Congrats Chris on your new venture. I'm sure this site will continue to prosper for us old timers new members alike.

Thanks Wayne, it was nice to finally meet you at MPH.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
It's been a few months since Rick handed over the reigns. There have obviously been some changes to the site (most notably the forum software upgrade). Hopefully I've done right by the site and its members so far. I've been having a lot of fun and have done my best to be responsive and respectful of the existing atmosphere.

With that said, feel free to share your thoughts on the state of things. Let me know what I can do better. Let me know what you'd like to see improved. And if you don't want to reply here, feel free to PM me your constructive criticism.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
What a ludicrous question, you be doing a good job!!! VoodooBoss shared with me that he was being very careful in viewing who could take over his baby and help it grow beyond puberty.............you are reaching adulthood quickly and I am sure Rick is super proud of you and his choice!

TMO Supporting Vendors