The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Shirts For Sale $25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those that missed out on the pre-order I have a few extra shirts available. They are all black in color and I have:

Sold out!

First come first serve and I will update this thread as I receive orders. If I refund your money that means I'm out of shirts. If you want a shirt order immediately, I'm going to leave this posted here through December 31st before posting on the Facebook page on January 1st.

Ordering:
Please send $25 to my paypal address: [email protected] and please use your Credit Card. Please DO NOT send as a gift or friends and family. It's much easier for me to ship using the paypal shipping tools when you use your CC. If you do not use your CC it will delay shipping of your shirt.

Shipping:
The price includes shipping to US addresses. I'd rather not ship out of country but if you're interested send me a PM/Conversation. I only use Priority Mail International and it can double the cost.

fullsizeoutput_384d-jpeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_384c-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Ordering:
Please send $25 to my paypal address: [email protected] and please use your Credit Card. Please DO NOT send as a gift or friends and family. It's much easier for me to ship using the paypal shipping tools when you use your CC. If you do not use your CC it will delay shipping of your shirt.
I want to reiterate this again. You're not doing me any favors and it's actually cheaper to ship this way. PLEASE use your credit cards.

Not sure of the count, if an L is left (or AAJoe got it) - if so I will take one, but will wait until the count is confirmed to pay. Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel