The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO T-Shirt 3.0 Order Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It has taken a long time to get this together so I appreciate everyone's patience. A big thanks to Anthony, @yotah1 , for creating the design and to Chris, @captdistraction , for providing the original photo the image was created from. The shirts will have the TMO logo on the front and full size image on the back. See below.

The shirts images are full color on quality Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts. The price is based on a low quantity and retail shipping as I don't have a shipping department. Please follow the instructions for ordering carefully and please DO NOT send me a conversation/PM on this. Send me an email instead.

The window order will be open through Saturday November 18th. I hope to get the order together, shirts produced, and shipped a week before Christmas so please don't hesitate on your order. I will be ordering a few shirts for sale later and all will be black in color. @steveespo

Pricing each delivered to US addresses:
  • Short Sleeve $21.50
  • Short Sleeve Plus Size (XXL or larger) $23.50
  • Long Sleeve $25.50
  • Long Sleeve $27.50
  • This includes all paypal fees, shipping etc. I prefer PayPal payment for ease of shipping but if you want to send me a check or use Zella please state so in your email.
  • If you buy two or more shirts you will receive USPS Priority Mail Shipping.
  • For non US addresses please contact me for a shipping quote. Payment will be due by Saturday November 18th.
Ordering Instructions:
  • Please send an email to [email protected] and put TMO T-Shirt Order in the Subject Line
  • Cut and paste the following into your email and provide the information requested.
Cut and paste the following:
  • Short sleeve:
  • Size:
  • Color:
  • Quantity:
  • Long sleeve:
  • Size:
  • Color:
  • Quantity:
  • PayPal email address:
  • Shipping address:
The available colors are below. Sorry no shirt pockets are available. Please no special orders other than what I'm already offering. You many select ANY color available at the link below. Note some colors are not 100% cotton. Please pay attention to that as these will be custom made shirts and no changes or refunds will be available. Go!

More info on the shirts and cotton/poly mixture at the link below.

http://store.screenprintit.com/ProductDetail?product=2309&step=PrintMethod

t shirt colors.png

tmo-shirt-sample-png.png

TMO Logo.jpg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Does my order qualify for Grant's OPM spent?

No. But you should buy 2 shirts. Now, yes. :D

Yeah, Grant made me buy 4 shirts....dam guy. Blah Blah!

I 'claim' OPM Spent as I see fit. Like I told you a while back to ditch the Baer brakes. You didn't at first. But eventually, you came to the same conclusion. I'd claim that. ;)

And buy 5 shirts now. Unless you place your order tomorrow. Then 6.

:p:D

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
No. But you should buy 2 shirts. Now, yes. [emoji1]

I 'claim' OPM Spent as I see fit. Like I told you a while back to ditch the Baer brakes. You didn't at first. But eventually, you came to the same conclusion. I'd claim that. [emoji6]

And buy 5 shirts now. Unless you place your order tomorrow. Then 6.

[emoji14][emoji1]

You were right about the brakes, but I wanted to give Baer every opportunity to get it right, but they didn’t. I think that’s called good money after bad.

On another note: I ordered the shirts yesterday. 4 was the number of Sunday. Monday is 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Where's the TMO Love...?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Can we order girl shirts as well? Or just the men's T shirt as shown?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel