The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO T-Shirt 3.1 Order Instructions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Had mine on in Pueblo but had to throw two others on top to stay warm.

Will we ever be able to order other colors other than the black that's available? I already have two black XL, one SS and one LS and one green LS and would like to add more color to my TMO wardrobe.

Yes on the color but not until the next time I order shirts which could be another year. I need to sell the 80+ I currently have first. I think the next shirt will be the original BMO image, Pete's LS, with the updated name.

Damn, we're not supposed to even *mention* Xmas until *after* Halloween!
Older post & quote from this thread, but what the heck.....When I was growing up, Christmas Season didn't start till after Thanksgiving...remember Santa at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Black Friday means great buys to some folks, but to me it signals tyme to get the Xmas tree up.It wouldn't surprise me to see Christmas stuff out after Labor Day soon....The silly season is just around the corner....................and summer's not even over yet!!!.......:eek:

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
JimmyBana you need one so the rest of us will recognize you at RA -- remember Tyme and I need Bifocals and our vision is limited ( why do you think other drivers get out of the way when they see us coming?)

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
@Ludachris, if you can post the ebay link I will grab a XL :)
That's a good idea - posting it on eBay will be easier. I'll go through the box to check quantities and will post the link here shortly. Sorry for the delay on this guys, I've been swamped with back end work (server move, etc). Thanks for your patience.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Boom. Ordered.

TMO Supporting Vendors