The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's AUTO-BLiP Giveaway 2018!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Our second annual AUTO-BLiP Giveaway. That's right, here's your chance to win a free AUTO-BLiP that will work on any 2005-2018 Mustang with a manual transmission including the Boss 302 and GT350. The rules are simple:

1. Make one post in this thread stating how great the AUTO-BLiP is or how badly you want one (or both). Your post # is your number for the random drawing. But only post one time, if you post more than once you will be disqualified. Yes @302BOB that includes you!

2. You must be a TMO forum member to qualify. Any comments or questions about this contest can be asked in the thread below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/threads/post-whoring-5-0-2018.13224/

The contest will end at 6:00 PM PDT on Saturday March 17th and the drawing will take place within two hours of the close of the contest. The results are final and all protests must be filed within one second of the results being posted. ;)

A big thank you to our vendor AUTO-BLiP for providing the AB to the winner.

For those that don't win but want to buy one all TMO members get a $20 discount. Just remind them in the comments section that you're a TMO member or send Andreas an email through their contact page below.

http://auto-blip.com/index.php?route=information/contact

@AUTO-BLiP

Last edited:

Blue__Venum

Serpent_R_647
Missed it by that much!! Just received mine in the mail yesterday, installing it tomorrow and can’t wait to use it on Sun at Spring Mountain with the PCA

Good luck everyone!!

US
Auto-blip really kicks ass on my Boss 302. I don't care for the factory spacing on the pedals on the Boss and this eliminates my messing up my blip. Result- easier on my engine and better car balance thru the corners !
BS FTW!

Dr. Lee

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I would love one for my Boss. My heel toe can't match an A-B. I am able to take the Boss to Miller this year (UMC now), would be great to have one for that.

TMO Supporting Vendors