The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's AUTO-BLiP Giveaway 2018!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Virginia
I've finally committed to tracking a car and purchased my GT350R back in November. Love the car but, a few things surprised me for such a track focused car? No tow hook provision, limited camber adjustability and no rev matching. I was happy to see your company taking the lead and putting out a great product. It after reading all the great reviews on this forum, Auto-Blip when high on my to do list.

Really cool that your giving one away!

Since my right ankle injury that occured while dancing drunk at a night club while the girl I was dating at the time created greater and greater distance from me, I can only heal toe bottom-hinged gas pedals like BMWs have, so my Auto-Blip saves me from embarrassment (so long as it’s wired with solder or posi-taps and not the Scotch-lock things it ships with). If I win, I will auction it off in my local Mustang club and donate the proceeds to the Atlanta Humane Society where my overly attached dog came from, since he was more supportive of my ankle injury than the ex-girlfriend was.

She was great in bed though...

My shifting is so bad, anything that helps me is a good thing. I want http://auto-blip.com/auto-blip.

https://flic.kr/p/QKPvEQ

QKPvEQ

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
I like working on my heal toe skills and it makes the track experience more engaging, but my skills are far from perfect. I wouldn't kick an Auto-Blip out of the car if it found it's way to me :rolleyes:

I would love to win this because my 6'7" tall self has a hard time with heel/toe shifting, with size 13 shoes.

It would really help me feel like a normal human being.

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Sure, count me in too. Although I am mostly against driver aids I'd give it a try just to see how well it works.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel