The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

TMO's Pizza Port

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Last nite at 10:30 Son called to say he was on his way home with a Modern Pizza for me ( he got his own, of course)..Hey, I don't eat that late..but I couldn't refuse an invitation like that....the Boys were enjoying the crusts!!!...Good Tyme!!!

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Son by here earlier with an invite to stop by his place later to see the boys and maybe get a pizza....He sure knows how to lure me in!!!!.....The pepperoni doesn't fall far from the pizza oven....;)

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
The pizza offer never got for fulled..a small after party ( from a previous birthday party) was going on when me and Hon arrived at his place, so I ended up with a glass of wine instead......I would have rather had the pizza....;)

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I got desperate yesterday...found a Celeste pizza for one in the freezer and nuked it ...over the years they have gotten smaller and not as good as they were before...not that they were that good to begin with...............beggars can't be choosy............

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Son had the Boss out with Hon a few days ago and brought home a large cheese pizza from down the street.It wasn't a Modern, but I'll take what i can get......................Maybe Grant 302 will be in the kitchen this New Years Eve???

Grant 302

OPM Spent: $665,833
Reaction score
Nah, the Grant family went out for Pizza that night! We were out all day and nobody wanted to cook at home...including the pizza chef. Mediterranean place was closed so we went to Mod Pizza which was open til 10.

Still waiting for you to post one Bob!

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
I made my Hot Dog Stew yesterday( topped with Moz, I might add)......Hon loved it!!...I still got a couple of Paul Newman pizzas in the freezer...that's about it for now.............

TMO Supporting Vendors