The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’m catching up with this thread. Been a busy last few days for me. Anyway thanks for the tip on cutting the dough in half. I was literally cutting it with a knife and that didn’t work well. :eek:

Probably another week or two until I make my next pizzas.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
My dearly departed Father-In-Law use to make deviled eggs for Christmas and my daughter who hates eggs in general but loves deviled eggs, ask if I could make some this year. I hope not to screw it up!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!....I plan on making my deviled eggs this afternoon. Tyme, All I do is Grate some onion and throw in the mayo and a little Dijon mustard, if you got it...a little garlic salt and pepper. I like mine topped with paprika but Hon doesn't so I make half for her way and half my way..............

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'll give it a whirl Bob. I just boiled 13 eggs and two didn't make it. The shells stuck and they came out looking like a moon rock. I didn't know about the onion. I may have to try it.

Here was my Christmas effort, not pizza but figured you guys would appreciate.

Bourbon marinated beef tenderloin smoked until it reached 125 degrees and then spritzed with remaining marinade and reverse seared inches above the charcoal until crusty.

Rest for 10 minutes and slice.

Served with horseradish cream.

25bbaf5199f70dc6ed2de80026014c23.jpg25e856fc2de7541a13f9c5c005e8c8b1.jpg68a3bc7af0eedff4bb4277629165fbe2.jpga029a17c133b949b589cafd875643070.jpg

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You're really getting them spoiled now!Whatever you do, don't make a lobster pie!!!...I've tried shrimp a few tymes.....It's not bad.

I've had it with Cajun Shrimp and it was quite good. Never had lobster but perhaps Grant should try? Maybe a pound of butter on top?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel