The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
We have Little Sleazers here, I don't find their pies anything special. I just see them shoving pies into the ovens with no sign of anyone making them so I'm kind of thinking they're premade and frozen? There's a joint where I live that makes much better pies, but at really spectacularly high prices! But now that I have conquered the beast, I don't really need either of them anymore!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Do you guys have a "little Caesars" pizza store out west?..They"re offering a Thin crust Pepperoni around here for $6 bucks...I don't believe they make their own pizzas and just reheat or microwave................

They're here (I think) but can't say I've ever had any!

It’s hard to beat a Little Caesars pepperoni for $5!

Grant 302

Bay Area
My pizza V 1.2 This time TJ dough. What a PITA to get going but better than Costco.

P1 ingredients
BBQ sauce
Shredded chicken
Red Onion
Brown Mushrooms
Jalapenos
Feta (TJ this time)
Kraft 4 cheese

P2
Orange Bell pepper
Brown mushroom
Jalapeños
Kraft 4 cheese
Cherry Tomatoes

This version was much better than last version with Costco crust. I just need to lay my ingredients right on the dough. Next week I will have perfect circles. Just don't hold your breath...:D:D
20190117_181913.jpg20190117_181913.jpg20190117_183305.jpg20190117_185137.jpg20190117_185139.jpg20190117_185550.jpg

Grant 302

Looks great! Seriously, don't worry about making circles. Even thickness is more important.

Making me think I gotta stop by TJs and try some too.

Got a little busy this week with dinner plans so one dough ball is old. Maybe 9+ days proofed and I pulled one out of the freezer the other day so I'm not sure I'll be making any this weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors