The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Tried a cheap 5 buck commercial pie on the BBQ on a stone, didn't want to waste the effort of a good home made pie and I'm glad for that. The stone is a lot closer to the burners than in the oven and it really cooked the crust super fast while the top was half done. So it turned out pretty bad, which validated the wisdom of using a junk pie as a guinea pig. I wish failed automotive experiments only cost 5 bucks!

Going to try this again but need to find some way to get the stone further above the burners. Will be looking at junk steel piles closely in the near future.....or maybe those steel things they use to cut out cookies? Might be about the right height, 2-3" or so.

I'll be making some more pies soon.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Had two slices of Anthony's New York style pizza for dinner last night. So much grease I got five spots on my TMO shirt. I think a little dawn pre-wash will remove them but I always say the best pie is one worth wearing.

This thread needs some new pizza pics soon!..I know you boys would rather race than bake....but you all gotta eat sooner or later???.....I'm retired, remember??...My job is to clean up all them darn leaves in the driveway...and take care of other business......:eek:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
In short, what makes the world go around is basically the sun's gravitational pull which rotates the Earth and other planets around it. :p

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
In short, what makes the world go around is basically the sun's gravitational pull which rotates the Earth and other planets around it. :p

I have a millennial who works for me who says gravity is only a theory. So I asked him to remove his magnetic shoes and to get out of my office.

TMO Supporting Vendors