The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last nite at 10:30 Son called to say he was on his way home with a Modern Pizza for me ( he got his own, of course)..Hey, I don't eat that late..but I couldn't refuse an invitation like that....the Boys were enjoying the crusts!!!...Good Tyme!!!

The pizza offer never got for fulled..a small after party ( from a previous birthday party) was going on when me and Hon arrived at his place, so I ended up with a glass of wine instead......I would have rather had the pizza....;)

I got desperate yesterday...found a Celeste pizza for one in the freezer and nuked it ...over the years they have gotten smaller and not as good as they were before...not that they were that good to begin with...............beggars can't be choosy............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Nah, the Grant family went out for Pizza that night! We were out all day and nobody wanted to cook at home...including the pizza chef. Mediterranean place was closed so we went to Mod Pizza which was open til 10.

Still waiting for you to post one Bob!

TMO Supporting Vendors