The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did all our pizza makers go??.....I'm getting hungry!!!....Hon made a Paul Newman Supreme frozen pizza over the weekend, but nothing compares with a home made pie fresh out of the oven or even one from your local pizzeria................Grant, Are you still baking in your magic kitchen?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Grant's busy retiring from retirement. ;)

I still have sourdough cultures going, but haven't been batching much dough lately. I think my last pies were made before Christmas.

Still waiting for you to post yours Bob!

Everyone's on a no-carb diet.
Thats exactly what I’ve been doing. Since Thanksgiving I’ve lost 15 lbs with 5 more to go. I do sneak in a slice of pizza every now and then.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Phone is no excuse.

Pizza still works on carb and calorie restricted diets. Just gotta be smart about it. I'm not on a diet or restrictions right now. Just as long as I can maintain my current weight which is 10 lbs off of about 1 1/2 years ago. This summer I'll try to push for another 10 or so.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I have pizza about once every two weeks. Pizza's not my problem, it's all the business/social drinking and eating I do that kills me.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Everyone's on a no-carb diet.

Not me. I'm on the everything diet, I eat everything. Man is an omnivore, we can eat just about anything and the food fad people want to ignore that truth and cut out meat needlessly. The key is moderation, nothing in excess and lots of variety. Also lots of physical activity of the type that doesn't pound your body into submission. I walk a lot. All my jogging friends are now getting to enjoy having their lower joints replaced and that's not a fun thing at all. I'm 68 years old, 165 lbs on a 5'10" frame (shrunk 2" over the years!!) and never felt better in my life.

Im an insane pizza snob in chicago but when my daughter is with me every other weekend her fav is Home Run Inn local to us.....i poo poo always but one time they accidentally made a sausage pizza i normally get with sausage, pepperoni, onion......i bit into it and fell in love.
8ED560B2-C095-4999-9B04-6DCB1695016F.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors