The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony, That Pie is looking good!...I always thought Chicago pies were thick crusted....I'm a thin crust fan from day one..............:cool:

theres only one thick crust pizza i like and its from 1 location of a huge local chain (naperville lou malnatis) ....whats funny is each of their pizza’s taste Different depending how old their pans are.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
You had me driving to Naperville right up to the black olives and spinach. LOL

Out here in the Sticks we have Alfano's. Second generation from the Old Country. Great regular crust pizza. Great Pizza, closed on Sundays so families can be at home.

Everything should be closed in sundays......except race tracks lol

my last work trip to munich, i arrive on sunday morning, get a text saying my baggage is delayed to the next flight.....im in shorts and t-shirt....they say they will call me when it shows up (my drivers waiting) it may be delivered tues/wed.....i have an extremely important Factory meeting the next morning....and NOTHING IS OPEN SUNDAYS...lol.... thank god i always pack emergency clothes but only pair of jeans, undies and sox....didnt get my luggage til wednesday night

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
A quality carry-on is your friend. I learned that lesson the day I met our new CEO in Dubai. My flight landed 4 hours before the meeting. I was the only person in khakis and a 5.11 shirt at the meeting. Bags arrived at my room hours after the meeting. Live and learn.

Had a great Frozen pizza Wednesday!!!!...."Cape Cod" out of MA....My buddy told me about it a few yrs ago, but I could never find it...Now that it's available around here, there will always be a couple in the freezer!!

TMO Supporting Vendors