The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

To Sticker or Not To Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
For TMO stickers, it would be great if they were 15" x 8" or smaller to fit onto my go-to magnet material for mounting all my decals.
Frost King Magnetic Vent Covers-MC815 - The Home Depot

Besides runnung the required decals for SCCA Nats/Tour/Pro autocross mentioned by Bill previously (plus my local autocross club and GRM), I got a reproduction '70's Boss decal set on magnets from here:
Boss 302 Replica Decals (gochecker.com)
I also had them make up a couple sets of numbers (for myself and codriver) and class letter magnets in the vintage style.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Can we still order the simple TrackMustancsOnline.com Stickers like the one above?
I don't have the old logo design set up with my printer. I do have a simple version the new logo font available though, similar to the same size Jeff posted above:

The first decal option on that page has the text on a single line, with a single color (you can choose the color) - very simple design. The second and third decal on the ordering page closely resembles the actual logo of the site with the checkered flag, two colors, with the text in two rows.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
To the original question, there was no doubt for me, but I’m in a different situation as you guys might be. I had always planned on stickers for my car. My wife was not aware of this. @TMSBOSS and @4dMuscle met her this past weekend. She can be a bit opinionated...🤣🤣🤣. She was none to happy when I stickered my recently painted ten month build. She’ll get it over though...eventually.

1611002605409.jpeg

1611002633346.jpeg

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Just FWIW and because it's that time of year, last time I was at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, there were a couple vendors in the infield selling vintage decals. I picked up a pair of "Trans Am at LRP sponsored by Schaeffer" stickers. As mentioned before, @DaveW of SPS/SoloTime carries a lot of decals as well, mostly geared toward the SCCA/NASA race crowd. Not sure if has any vintage stuff, but I think SoloTime has been around since at least the late 80's. Maybe he's got some stuff on a dusty shelf.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Is Pete still in business?

Tracy,

Last I talked with Pete, he stopped doing decals. He has done many for me, including some faux carbon fiber stickers but unless he's had a change of heart, he stop making stickers awhile back.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Tracy,

Last I talked with Pete, he stopped doing decals. He has done many for me, including some faux carbon fiber stickers but unless he's had a change of heart, he stop making stickers awhile back.

Thanks for the update. My last set of TMO banners came from him. Had to be from before 2020, but I didn’t know he quit cutting them.

Maybe he's got some stuff on a dusty shelf.
😆

Most of our stickers are from products we use, organizations we run with, some we support and of course my son’s company and then some just for fun like my recent “Hugo Stiglitz for President” sticker (not shown 😁)
90C3C8B1-24D0-4907-8AEC-AB1BF26DAC96.pngF499E241-A7DA-46BB-BC62-56BC00359387.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
LudaChris might want to chat with DaveW of soloperformance.com as this is one of the main components of his company and he is a member here. They have been making racing numbers, letters, logo , etc. for decades , and they can place them on magnetic vinyl or make them to adhere directly to your track star!

TMO Supporting Vendors