The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

To the Victor belong the spoils !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Friendly wager - this is what is going on my buddies car soon. Won't say what he drives, but it's a V8 and it's not a Mustang. And yes, each one of those little squares in the background represent 1". heh heh heh... ::)

IMG_20130727_124439_zps0998aa6c.jpg

Awesome. Probably one of those slow Audi R8 V8's that I pass regularly. ;D

steveespo said:
This car will have decals, but not one of Pete's;
IMG02027-20130727-1326_zpsa2d2949e.jpg
IMG02026-20130727-1326_zps76272560.jpg
IMG02028-20130727-1343_zps72e9cd92.jpg

Had a little test spin today, smile on my face. Tomorrow, splitter, side splitters, Race seat. Monday polish and then she comes home.

That poses a good question...can another Boss be a victim of another Boss?? Because at the end of the day you are still winning either way because you own a Boss.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
cbj5259 said:
That poses a good question...can another Boss be a victim of another Boss?? Because at the end of the day you are still winning either way because you own a Boss.

Even if it's counterfeit and I am cutting into Ford profits? Just kidding, want to thank all the real Boss owners here for not busting my chops about my Faux Baus. If I read my partner Pete correctly he is going to teach another Mustang GT driver a lesson or two, I want to know what the bet is if he loses.
Steve

steveespo said:
Had a little test spin today, smile on my face. Tomorrow, splitter, side splitters, Race seat. Monday polish and then she comes home.

I know it's been a long road, but "the harder the battle the sweeter the victory"

Way to hang tough, Steve

;)

steveespo said:
Even if it's counterfeit and I am cutting into Ford profits? Just kidding, want to thank all the real Boss owners here for not busting my chops about my Faux Baus. If I read my partner Pete correctly he is going to teach another Mustang GT driver a lesson or two, I want to know what the bet is if he loses.
Steve

Ha your every bit as much a Boss owner as any of the rest of us. They all start at the same place in the assembly line. it's sheet metal with some stickers and engine parts. Glad to see you back up and running, would miss that beast of yours if it was gone.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
[quote author=NewBossowner. Im ink=topic=5746.msg87539#msg87539 date=1374972375]
Ha your every bit as much a Boss owner as any of the rest of us. They all start at the same place in the assembly line. it's sheet metal with some stickers and engine parts. Glad to see you back up and running, would miss that beast of yours if it was gone.
[/quote]

WAIT! Thars not a REAL 302 ???? I'm calling Dearborn ! ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors