The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tons of 5w50 oil-good deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear forum members!

I used to be a proud owner of 13 Boss 302. Anyway the car is sold and I have a few things I would like to put on sale.

Mobil 1 5w50 quarts (many quarts)
$4 per quart

3 different rear sway bars
25 mm OEM
23 mm OEM
21 mm OEM

$30 for a sway bar.

I live in San Diego, I prefer local buyers.

Thanks

ny
hi I am interested in the oil are you willing to ship? if so how many qrts do you have I my take all of them.chris

hi I am interested in the oil are you willing to ship? if so how many qrts do you have I my take all of them.chris
I would prefer local buyers.
I don't know how many, but have to go and count them, I got a lot when NAPA put them on sale for $6 per qrt.

ny
no not local other side. so sway bars may not be doable. but oil I will take them all if you can ship if more than 12, I assume multiple boxes .if some one local wants no hard feelings.let me know either way thanks chris

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors