The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Tons of after market parts new and used.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ive got a garage full of parts that im not doing anything with. I turned my 2012 Boss into a full track only race car and these are the parts that I have left over. Everything is plus shipping. I don't have a hook up with shipping but will use whomever you like. I can text sum pics your way so Pm me your number if interested. I will load up pics on this thread in a week. Will not be able to ship for another 8 days for im getting my car ready for a race in California next weekend at Chuckwalla. So if your coming to Chuckwalla for Pro Auto Sports and Speed venture event we can meet up.

Accufab 84.5 TB and Airaid plastic Cai intake with correct elbow. Has gold heat reflective tape on CAI tube. It was used with the track key and street key with NO issues at all. Makes great power. New the Tb is 580 and the intake is 400. Trying to keep these together. Cai works with the Boss intake for sure im not sure about the 2011-2014 Mustang Gt. Ill take $600 for this easy bolt on set up. Great bang for the buck.

Ford Racing mufflers made by Borla. Very clean and very light. These I believe they are the Sport set up. Sound great on Boss 302 and Mustang gt . Chrome 4.5 tips. They say Ford Racing on them. New there 758 with tax and not in stock. Sound amazing. Ill take $ 495 for them.

Ford Racing shifter. Must use the Blowfish bracket with it. Shifter is 500 new with tax. The Blowfish bracket is 260 new. Ill take 395 for both of them. Im including the complete shifter and blowfish bracket together 395.

McCleod RST twin disk clutch Brand new in the Box.Fits 2011-2017 Mustang Gt and 2012/2013 Boss 302. New it was 750 plus tax. Ill take $ 600

BMR Wattslink New there 850 with tax. Ill take $550 for this used one.

Stock Oem Cats left and right. They have 81K on them and they work just fine. Never any check engine lights on my car. Removed for long tubes because race car. Ill take 160 for them.

DSS one piece driveshaft. One of the best mods to do to your Mustang. Fits 2011-2014 Mustang Gt and 12/13 Boss 302 . Used but no issues at all. $450 and its yours

Metra Stereo face cover. Has the controls for HVAC. Can install a Double Din Stereo. My Boss had a blank where the double din was mounted with my blip shift control on it. Had all stereo out of my Boss prior to race car conversion . Out of my 2012 Boss 302. Should fit all 2011-2014 Mustang gt and Boss 302. $100 takes it.

Ford Racing Boss 302 intake. Previous owner started porting this intake himself then stopped. I was going to have Bret Barber at Air Force Solution (AFS) do his magic on it but never got to it.

Stock MT82 Tranny. pending

2018 Mustang gt intake along with TB and injectors with rails. $380 takes it.

Im a 50 Firefighter and not a scammer so no need to worry about anything on my end. Sorry no Pics but can text you all the pics you want. Located in the Phx,Az area.
Brian

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Ive got a garage full of parts that im not doing anything with. I turned my 2012 Boss into a full track only race car and these are the parts that I have left over. Everything is plus shipping. I don't have a hook up with shipping but will use whomever you like. I can text sum pics your way so Pm me your number if interested. I will load up pics on this thread in a week. Will not be able to ship for another 8 days for im getting my car ready for a race in California next weekend at Chuckwalla. So if your coming to Chuckwalla for Pro Auto Sports and Speed venture event we can meet up.

Accufab 84.5 TB and Airaid plastic Cai intake with correct elbow. Has gold heat reflective tape on CAI tube. It was used with the track key and street key with NO issues at all. Makes great power. New the Tb is 580 and the intake is 400. Trying to keep these together. Cai works with the Boss intake for sure im not sure about the 2011-2014 Mustang Gt. Ill take $600 for this easy bolt on set up. Great bang for the buck.

Ford Racing mufflers made by Borla. Very clean and very light. These I believe they are the Sport set up. Sound great on Boss 302 and Mustang gt . Chrome 4.5 tips. They say Ford Racing on them. New there 758 with tax and not in stock. Sound amazing. Ill take $ 495 for them.

Ford Racing shifter. Must use the Blowfish bracket with it. Shifter is 500 new with tax. Ill take $250 for this used one. I sold the Blowfish bracket already but there out there and easy to find. This set up works really good. Easy install.

McCloud RST twin disk clutch Brand new in the Box.Fits 2011-2017 Mustang Gt and 2012/2013 Boss 302. New it was 750 plus tax. Ill take $ 600

BMR Wattslink New there 850 with tax. Ill take $550 for this used one.

Stock Oem Cats left and right. They have 81K on them and they work just fine. Never any check engine lights on my car. Removed for long tubes because race car. Ill take 160 for them.

DSS one piece driveshaft. One of the best mods to do to your Mustang. Fits 2011-2014 Mustang Gt and 12/13 Boss 302 . Used but no issues at all. $450 and its yours

Metra Stereo face cover. Has the controls for HVAC. Can install a Double Din Stereo. My Boss had a blank where the double din was mounted with my blip shift control on it. Had all stereo out of my Boss prior to race car conversion . Out of my 2012 Boss 302. Should fit all 2011-2014 Mustang gt and Boss 302. $100 takes it.

Ford Racing Boss 302 intake. Previous owner started porting this intake. I was going to have it gone through from the guy in Tucson that does all the porting but didn't get around to it. I went Full CJ so this was is available .
Ill take $195 for it.

Stock MT82 Tranny. Has 81 K on it and still worked fine when I removed it for a Tremec this week. $400 takes it.

2018 Mustang gt intake along with TB and injectors with rails. $380 takes it.

Im a 50 Firefighter and not a scammer so no need to worry about anything on my end. Sorry no Pics but can text you all the pics you want.
Brian
Where are you located?

After Monday ill be able to get on all these parts. Been working on my race car trying to make a event this weekend and cutting it close. If your interested in anything PM me and ill send you my phone number.
Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors