The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Took the new BOSS home yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Took the Boss out today for a little ride. Almost 3 weeks after the blizzard (30 inches here) & a lot of melting has been happening over the last 2 wks. Major rds are mostly dry now but side streets still have runoff here & there...PITA to keep the Boss clean. Shopping center parking lots still have mountains of snow melting that might last for months. Each day the sun is getting stronger & the days are getting longer.... Can see the light at the end of the tunnel....spring arrives March 20th!!

NewBossowner said:
Mine truely was a gift, from my youngest son. Best birthday gift ever.

You raised him right. My kids are still poor. I'm hoping the college pays off and I can sponge off them in my final years. :) I gave myself the best 50th Bday I ever had. Who knew better then me. Still makes me smile everytime I look at it and I've had it since the 4 July 2011 weekend and 13000 grins on the odo. Wasn't on my B'day but whats a couple of months.

We spent a lot of time together when he was growing up. He shared my love of fishing, motorcycle racing and fast cars. We did all those things together and always talked about getting another hotrod. He was little when I sold my camaro but he remembers going for rides in it. So when he saw this on the car lot he got excited and drove it, thought it would be a great start. He likes to turn corners, so at some point it might get some track time.

I am too old to keep up with him in the woods on a race bike now but we can still fish and enjoy the car together.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Reading your thread reminded me of this one. This is a good and funny read.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2353.msg38972#msg38972

Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel