The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Top Gear Boss 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's amazing how realistic it is. I've been debating on buying an X-Box just for that game. I might just do it after watching that video.

Sesshomurai

5 DOT 0 said:
That's amazing how realistic it is. I've been debating on buying an X-Box just for that game. I might just do it after watching that video.

If for no other reason to practice running lines on some famous tracks!

i use the controller, its more than sufficient, but i know theres some pretty expensive steering wheel setups out there.

my gamertag's FlyingDevil666, hit me up!

The logitec does not work on the xbox, I have the logitech g27 for iracing but I don't play anymore. iracing is good for learning tracks and practicing, the best part is that you have to sign up with your real name and there are penalties if you act like an asshat so you don't have the usual xbl 12 year olds that just crash you on purpose and talk trash about your mother.

Forza 4 has a download Car pack that has the 2013 BOSS 302 in it, the car in the video posted earlier is just a "Painted Shelby 500 or GT".. .But they do have a "Real BOSS" car available.

Also Forza Horizon is coming out on Tuesday the 23rd and will also have the 13 BOSS 302 as a downloadable car as well. The New "Horizon" game includes miles of Colorado open roads to explore as well as other locations of "Real Roads" from around the globe...

Horizon doesn't have race tracks and they said the physics will be a little more casual friendly. Which isn't a knock, I will probably get it, but just fyi for people who are thinking about getting one of the games. I need to dl the Boss, haven't played in months.

I haz boss with splitter and wing.

Things that bother me, they put the laguna seca fake gas cap on a regular boss. You can't go over the vinyls to make it look like an ls and you can't get the ls rims. You can get the ls splitter and spoiler though.

I just started a club if you all want to join on Forza 4.

BOSS 302 Owners
Club Tag is 7609 (everything else was taken)

My Gamer Tag is RPM3D INC
You need to become my friend before I can send you a club invite though, so friend me RPM3D INC and then I will invite you to the club...

TMO Supporting Vendors