The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TOP GEAR LAST NIGHT? NOT IMPRESSED.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I must be loosing it, TOP GEAR LAST NIGHT was not even worth watching.
No Boss around track on speed test, no drag racing Boss, No quater mile Boss, and the guy driving the 1970 Boss did not know houw to drive....LOL

At times they act like three stooges..best part of the show for me, is when Tanner talked about the Boss, his face, eyes told the truth, he liked our cars. LOL when he said "not a Mustang fan".
The overhead shot of the Boss drifting was great.

You must have turned it to soon Stiggy took the Boss and the stage 3 around the track. Boss was 1:28:2 and stage 3 was 1:28:9 it was a split screen and started around 34Min. in to the show.

Only episode of TG USA I have seen, and it is probably the last. The hosts suck, and not just in comparison to the UK ones.

First time I've ever watched. Last time I will watch. Show is geared to entertain teenagers, not serious.

The split screen comparison of Boss and Roush was the only good part...

DieselRocket said:
First time I've ever watched. Last time I will watch. Show is geared to entertain teenagers, not serious.
My ten year old kids love the show and think Rutledge and Adam are funny. I don't watch it except for this episode.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel