The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Top Gear presenter Clarkson suspended over 'fracas': BBC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I think Clarkson needs to take an anger management course, Alcoholics Anonymous course and go away.

BBC owns Top Gear and the format. Too bad for Clarkson's show mates caught up in HIS mess.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/jeremy-clarkson-rips-bosses-over-suspension-bbc-f-040027419.html

Jeremy Clarkson Rips Bosses Over Suspension: "The BBC Have F---ed Themselves"

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson tore into his BBC bosses Thursday in the wake of his suspension from the show, saying, "The BBC have f---ed themselves."

Clarkson, who was speaking at a charity auction in London, said, "It was a great show and they f---ed it up.” “I didn’t foresee my sacking," Clarkson told the audience, "but I would like to do one last lap. So I’ll go down to Surrey and I’ll do one last lap of that track before the f---ing bastards sack me.” The tirade was captured in video posted by The Guardian.Read More'Top Gear' Suspension: Jeremy Clarkson Accused of Punching Producer (Report) Clarkson, whose suspension came down earlier this month after he allegedly attempted to punch a show producer during an argument, was auctioning off a lap around the Top Gear track for £100,000 at the charity event at the Roundhouse in Camden. Clarkson said, “I’ll be a bit tearful when I do it, but f--- it, let’s do it.”Read MoreWill the BBC Fire 'Top Gear' Host Jeremy Clarkson? "I'll drive somebody around in whatever I can get hold of," Clarkson said, describing the auction. "I’m sacked so it’s probably an Austin Maestro. So who knows? But anyway it will be my last ever lap of the Top Gear track ... There was an 18-year waiting list to be in the audience of Top Gear, but the BBC hasf---ed themselves. It was a great show and they’ve f---ed it up."

Regardless of this situation, I personally felt the show was getting old. I don't mean the guys (them too), but the formula. Would like to see them come up with some new material/format. Would be nice if it were cordial, but that is not likely with J.C.

TMO Supporting Vendors