The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Top Gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzyzx

Steve
Who here is a Top Gear fan?

And no, not the fake American version, but the real thing (don't get me started!).

Just re-watched the one where they compete against their Australian counterparts - there are so many good scenes in there I don't know where to start. ;D

zzyzx

Steve
gremlinsteve said:
my question i would ask them is where did they get those total morons that are in the American version of the show?

It's almost like they put Jeremy Clarkson in charge of staffing the American version and he played a sick joke on us all...

My ten year old twins love the American version. Nuf said.

My favorite episode is the one where they buy 3 cheap exotics and compete in them, the spark plug race is hilarious. I haven't watched many in the last couple years though.

I'm a big fan. I lived in England as a kid, so I have a bit a soft spot for their sense of humor. and I think they have a great sense for great cars.
and the American version proves that the recipe for success is hard to replicate...but give them some time...the brits have been at it for a looong time.

I'm a big fan of the Brits! My fav is when the American rally driver takes them for a ride through an air field. The driving in unbelievable. I wish The Stig had been in the passenger seat. The Stig rules!

TMO Supporting Vendors